Entry Level Laborer needed for various activities on and off site for well-established HazMat Company. Position usually starts early morning, Monday through Friday.
This position is for a DOT regulated Hazardous Materials Transportation Company. This means that all candidates are subjected to background checks and drug & alcohol screening testing. Per Federal law, background checks must not show any felonies and drug & alcohol screening must be negative in order to start work.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Participating in all safety and tailgate meetings
- Follow all safety programs, company policies, and uphold regulatory compliance
- Loading and offloading of all vehicles of both packaged and bulk products, including raw materials
- Operate mixing plant, maintaining product levels for upcoming jobs
- Perform pre-use inspections of all equipment and vehicles
- Practice good housekeeping habits with work spaces, equipment, and vehicles
- Execute job tasks at customer site locations when deployed
- Complete yard maintenance duties and general labor activities
- Utilize and preserve all company issued Personal Protective Equipment
- Assist with all requested projects or scheduled activities, like picking up parts from vendors